The official Westpac Online Investing app includes an alerts feature which allows you to receive stock alerts straight to your Android device via push notifications. You can now set up the following alerts:
• Stock price rises above or below a specified price
• Stock reaches a specified traded volume
• Stock ex-dividend date notice
• Market sensitive announcements
The Westpac Online Investing mobile app provides you access to:
• Trade shares, warrants and ETFs
• View, create, rename, add and remove stocks from your Watchlists
• View live quotes, announcements, charts and news
• View live market indices and major currency exchange rates
• View live portfolio holdings and balances for integrated cash accounts
• Set a 4 digit PIN or Touch ID for quicker login
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Online Investing app. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac Online Investing is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-11-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Westpac Online Investing (version 4.14.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Westpac Online Investing since it was posted on our website on 2013-08-23.
The latest version is 4.14.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-30.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-11-16
Bug fix for settlement estimator
posted on 2016-08-04
New enhancements to Markets:,• Additional currencies pairs,• More indices and market news,• Market movers, upcoming dividends and commodities added